Jack B. Nimble
A downloadable game
Out now on Steam! Coming soon to itch.io!
Also available on the iOS App Store
Jump in the shoes of Jack B. Nimble and master the whip in this cute, retro auto runner. Leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, dank dungeons and more!
Whip candles to multiply your score, and use your environment to slow down and stay in control of the action; but watch out for obstacles that block your path!
With a score system based on player accuracy and distance travelled, timing and skill are key to achieving a position atop the leaderboard. Are you nimble enough?
Jack B. Nimble was originally made for the second #GBJAM.
- High speed side-scrolling action
- Authentic retro Game Boy era visuals
- Accessible single input control scheme - just jump and whip!
- 8 characters to choose from and 6 endless, increasingly difficult levels to master
- Prove your skill with leaderboards* and achievements!
- Thumping chip tune soundtrack
*only on Steam/iOS releases
Purchasing the game gives you the following:
- The game on Windows and Mac
- All future updates and patches
- My eternal gratitude
|Release date||17 days ago|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, chiptune, Construct 2, Cute, Game Boy, GBJam, infinite-runner, one-button|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Soundtrack, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Steam Greenlight|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.