Jack B. Nimble
A downloadable game
Now available on the iOS App Store
Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877705287
Jump in the shoes of Jack B. Nimble and master the whip in this cute, retro auto runner. Leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, dank dungeons and more!
Whip candles to multiply your score, and use your environment to slow down and stay in control of the action; but watch out for obstacles that block your path!
With a score system based on player accuracy and distance travelled, timing and skill are key to achieving a position atop the leaderboard. Are you nimble enough?
Jack B. Nimble was originally made for the second #GBJAM.
- High speed side-scrolling action
- Authentic retro Game Boy era visuals
- Accessible single input control scheme - just jump and whip!
- 8 characters to choose from and 6 endless, increasingly difficult levels to master
- Thumping chip tune soundtrack by Barry "Epoch" Topping
- Prove your skill with Game Center leaderboards and achievements!
Purchasing the game gives you the following:
- The game on Windows, Mac and Linux
- All future updates and patches
- My eternal gratitude
|Published||Aug 18, 2014|
|Release date||in 252 days|
|Tags||2D, 8-bit, chiptune, Construct 2, Cute, Game Boy, GBJam, infinite-runner, one-button|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Soundtrack, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.