v1.05 out now!
Happy #MAR10 day once again!
To celebrate, I have released an update to The Super 1-1 Challenge. While light on new content, it's a huge visual overhaul, and also features a more robust and optimised codebase.
I've also put up a more representative trailer!
Fixes and features in v1.05
- Updated project from 4.26 to 4.27
- Significant project cleanup
- Added some new coin locations
- Updated all models, animations, textures, effects and materials
- Added foliage in the form of grass tufts, small rocks and other small details
- New and improved water (!)
- New and improved sky (!)
- Fixed numerous LOD's
- Fixed a bunch of shadow issues
- Fixed depth of field
- General performance improvements
- Improved character controls
- Additional game options
- Added mouse control to in-game menus
- Made trees "fun" :D
As with the last patch, there's only a Win64 available. I will make future platforms available in a following patch once I've collected all the feedback from this release.
Again, no news on the VR version...
Please share with your friends and drop by the Discord - I'm open to feature requests!
Thanks for playing, and enjoy MAR10 day!
Get The Super 1-1 Challenge
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.